Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides
Revo-Classic Merchant Guide
Merchants are the economic experts of Ragnarok Online. Setting out to make a fortune, playing as a Merchant will allow the player to get the most out of every last zeny. Merchants are also handy with items, being able to carry far more than other classes thanks to their Enlarge Weight Limit and Pushcart abilities.
Changing job to merchant
the merchant guild can be found at the lower left side of Alberta.
Talk to Chief Mahnsoo behind the desk.
He'll give you a serial number and location where to deliver the item. Write it down as you'll be needing it later.
Enter the portal on the right and talk to the npc behind the desk. Give him the serial number and location that was given to you earlier.
Deliver the item and you'll receive a voucher. Here are the NPC locations:
- Bylan Island:Kafra Employee (106,58)
- Prontera:Kafra Employee (248,42)
- Geffen:mage guild(man with glasses)
- Morroc:Dyemaker's house
Speak with the npc on step 4 to give the voucher, then speak to chief Mahnsoo to become a merchant.
Aside from your default skills, you can also obtain class specific skills through questing. Here are the quest skills that you can get as a Merchant:
Requirements:Job level 15
x1 Banana juice
x50 Mushroom spore
Requirements:Job level 30
x20 Animal skin
Requirements:Job level 35
x2 Grape juice
x30 Sticky mucus
x5 Fly wing
|Easy - Medium
|Easy - Medium
|Medium - Hard
|Medium - Hard
|Culverts is the go-to for early levels. Even if this is the case, you can stay here until job 40 since it's offers more exp as you go deeper.
|Just like culverts, the technique here is the same and there's ton of loots too!
|If you're looking for more adventure, check byalan out! Lots of rare items to get here and lots of people to party with.
|This is where leveling gets serious. Orcs deal high damage but they give high exp. Be sure to bring potions.
|Forget leaf cats! If you have access to ESBs, then this is your paradise. Be sure to get your quest skills, then hunt those orcs!
• You can start with a dagger as weapon for a fast attack speed
• Balance your stats because as you go deeper, monsters will have a higher flee.
• Prioritize buying a high damage weapon.
• Same technique as culverts
• This is a universal leveling spot, as mukas and hodes die easily and gives good exp.
• Save the loots and sell it to a player.
• Start with the first map, then work your way to deeper levels.
• Byalan loots are in demand! Save your loots and look for players buying them.
• Agi type characters are usually advantageous here due to slow monster attacks and their low accuracy.
• You have 2 options here, either roam the field and kill orcs, or go inside the orc dungeon.
• Avoid orc lady at lower levels. They have fast aspd and high damage.
• High orc only has 6.8k HP. If you can Mammonite it, the better.
• This map requires that you have tons of pots to survive, but the gain is great
• If you have a low hp pool, just use pots everytime a high orc's attack hit you.